The major aim of the grievance cell is to look into the complaints faced by the student. And then judge the merits of the problem. You can directly visit to the grievance committee if you are facing any kind of issue in the college premises. If in case you are unwilling to share your problem to the grievance cell, then you can also describe your problem in written.
- To develop a responsive and accountable attitude among students so that they can maintain a pleasant educational environment in the college premises.
- To redressal of the problems reported by the students.
- The problem will be attended promptly which then will be reviewed in detail.
- Then the grievance cell act according to the policy of the college.
- After this, a report is made about the problem attended which is given to the authority.
- A strict action will be taken which is based on the college norms and in favor of the truth.